Tracking app installation
Click here for a description of TrackMe2
1. Using your android device install the app TrackMe2.
2. Open the application.
3. Press allow. If you don't allow this the application will stop.
4. Type in your login details
It has been reported that some cell phones may prevent the application to run in the background, specially on Android 8.0 and after.
1. Settings Battery : Auto-start Manager - find TrackMe2 - Allow
2. Settings Battery Battery optimization - find TrackMe2 - disable optimize
1-2. Settings Battery Launch - find TrackMe2 - Manage manually - OK
Also you have to lock the app:
1. Allow autostart:
Press the security app
Make sure Trackme2 is enabled to autostart
2. Prevent killing Trackme2 from memory:
Press the first menu button on the button left
Find Trackme2 and pull it down
Press the Lock button